Request a Central Piedmont Transcript

Learn how to order a Central Piedmont Community College transcript.

An official Central Piedmont transcript is issued only at your (the student's) written authorization. Your transcript is a copy of the coursework you have completed up to the time the transcript is issued. The transcript contains all coursework, including degree and/or non-degree courses, taken while enrolled at Central Piedmont. Central Piedmont will not issue a partial transcript, but will automatically send all completed coursework when a transcript is requested. Central Piedmont does not provide any transcript submitted to our school from other schools or institutions. We will not issue your transcripts unless you have fulfilled all financial obligations to the college.

Request an Official or Unofficial Central Piedmont Transcript

How to request an official or unofficial Central Piedmont transcript for a for-college-Credit, Corporate and Continuing Education, or Adult High School programs.

  • Official e-Transcripts

    Ordering and tracking a transcript has never been so quick and easy. This option is our newest and fastest official transcript delivery option. Central Piedmont is collaborating with the National Student Clearinghouse to give students the option of having their official transcript sent to recipients electronically. Request an official Central Piedmont transcript online, learn more about e-transcripts, as well as all associated fees, delivery options, and more on the National Student Clearinghouse website.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request Electronically)

    Central Piedmont has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide SecurePrint, an online paper transcript ordering service, for both currently enrolled and previously enrolled students. Transcripts will be sent to the recipient by U.S. Postal Service 1st class mail. Students have the option to choose either a combined curriculum/continuing education transcript (CB) or an Adult High School (AHS) transcript. During the request process, select whether you need the transcript to be processed now, or upon posting of your degree.

    Request an official Central Piedmont transcript online.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request by Fax or Mail)

    Print, complete, and return a Central Piedmont transcript request form (PDF) to 704.330.6007 (fax) or mail it to the address found in the "Contact Us" section.

    Each official transcript is $5. This transcript fee needs to be submitted at the time of the request.

  • Official Paper Transcript (Request In Person)

    Until further notice, you can request and pick up a transcript from the Student Records and Registration area at the Central CampusMerancas Campus, and Levine Campus only. Each official transcript is $5, due when you request your transcript. 

    You must show a valid picture ID when you pick up your transcript. The transcript will only be issued to the student requesting the transcript, or to a third party with a valid picture ID who has your written authorization.

  • Track Your Official Transcript Order (Online Requests)

    To track your Central Piedmont online transcript order, you need your order number and the email address used to place your online order. Visit the online transcript order status page to track your online order now.

  • Unofficial Transcripts

    To order an unofficial transcript:

    • Log in to MyCollege.
    • Go to the "Academics" section.
    • Select "Unofficial Transcript," then "Combined CU/CE Transcript."

    Your transcript will download to your device as a PDF file; open the file to view your transcript.

    You can also request an unofficial transcript in-person at Central Campus.

    There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.

Other Central Piedmont Transcript Requests